- To collect packs and only packs,
- To collect a pack of baseball cards from every year starting at 1980, from the major manufacturers, Topps, Fleer, Bowman, Donruss and Upper Deck,
- To collect Red Sox cards.
And more recently;
- To collect Heritage, Retro and Oddball cards,
- To collect some game used and autograph cards,
- To collect the complete set of 1980's Topps baseball cards (all 726 of them).
By chance I discovered 'A Pack a Day' blog and from there 'Stale Gum', 'White Sox Cards', 'Thorzul will Rule', 'The Baseball Card Blog', 'Wax Heaven' and many more (check out the Baseball Card Blog Roll)
It opened a whole new world of card collecting. I intend to record my trades, discoveries and thoughts on card collecting. I don't intend on being a prolific writer just enough to keep an accurate record.
Please feel free to share your comments.