Wednesday 10 December 2008

Trade with James from BDJ610

I like to keep a track of the packages that go out to different collectors. When I made the decision to trade away my cards, I don't know what I was getting into. Trying not to sound too pathetic - I felt a little isolated over here in the UK and for many years I think I was a lone collector of baseball cards, excluding expats who were here from the US because of a short stay company transfer or in the forces. I have met a few other card collectors along the way, usually ice hockey and basketball, many football (soccer) collectors. But still baseball collecting was unique. Then I found White Sox Cards and Thorzul will Rule !

I found a package sent to James way back in November on his interestingly named blog bdj610bbcblog. How did I miss it?
Here is the contents (link).

And yes besides the Red Sox, an unopened pack wouldn't go amiss.

2 comments:

James B. Anama said...

You sent me a second package of which I have not posted about yet. I'm searching for a good number of Red Sox cards to send back as a thank you.

I have not forgotten your cards. I still have them in a pile, waiting until I have enough to send back across the Atlantic.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama
bdj610

P.S. You did say you'll take unopened packs right??? jba

James B. Anama said...

Just saw that last part. I should have a few 2008 Topps packs to tide you over.

JayBee